Hello! I hope you’re having a Great Week! It’s still hot where I live… though as Back to School has started here, I’m thinking of cooler days, Fall travel plans, seeing big plump pumpkins and enjoying all of you! Thank you for your kind responses to my blog- it means the world to me. Why? You always make my day, wherever you are! If you’re new here? Wonderful to have you!
This will be an important post, why? Because it’s Time Sensitive! I wrote about this in my last newsletter yet! It really needed to be at the top of a newsletter not at the bottom! (that’s where I generally put the best marketing stuff)
Number One! August and September are the Best Months of the Year to Launch new products! Let me say that again- August and September are the best months in the Retail Calendar Year for Launching New Products! I can hear some of you now saying- but what if I don’t have a new product? Well, create one or repurpose something you’ve had before! It’s a great time to do it! Time sensitive means- You literally have just Six Weeks! *This is true worldwide, not just in the US.
Number Two– actually helps you with Number One. Commit right now to creating one piece of Content every day! Did I hear a groan? Here’s what you did not hear- I didn’t say. Create an IG post every day. I didn’t say you have to do a Reel or Video every day! I said, ‘Create one piece of content everyday’. If you need to batch 7 pieces of content to use throughout the week- Please do that! An IG post per day? No, I didn’t say that either! My “One Piece of Content Strategy’ is this:
- Post to IG- probably my usual 3 times per week. I may increase this to 4 during August and September.
- Create a unique Story for my IG- a Reel, short appropriate to my brand or my personal life, that I choose to share. Probably more than one!
- Create a PDF or something new to offer folks who might be interested in my online course. It’s always good to be creating new content! Maybe I won’t use it right now, but it’s something I can use later when I’m pressed for Time!
- Add a video to my small YouTube account- this is, after all the 2nd largest platform in the world! Or add something new to my Pinterest account- which has been sadly neglected.
- Create Compelling Content for this Newsletter! *please note: the Algorithm doesn’t change your email list! And really? it rarely affects your blogging efforts either!
Since my Online Course is now in the Launch Phase, I don’t want to miss an opportunity to tell you a little about it- Be Unforgettable Beginner’s Guide to Visual Marketing will help you learn how:
- To share your values with color before you write a single word! (Saves so much time!)
- Not sure how to do a layout for your social media sites so that it really looks like a Brand? or as I say- like a beautiful Virtual Shop Window!
- Not sure what images to choose and use? I teach you that with my Favorite Props, Materials and Images! This includes some tips about the difference between Product Shots and Social Media posts.
- Don’t like Writing Content? I get it. I’ll teach you time tested proven methods, easy and fun too!
- Really dread Marketing your products or aren’t sure how? In Marketing 101, you’ll learn methods that won’t feel icky or salesy!
- In just over a month, your site will look wonderful, I predict you’ll be thrilled!
I always say: ‘The Sooner Your Site looks beautiful and your Copy is Compelling, the sooner your products will begin to sell!’
Here’s the link to my course: https://camellia-s-cottage-blog.mykajabi.com/about-course-copy-1-ed7ee1ac-4438-4133-968b-ffee43106f2b
All the best if you have new products or services! I hope August and September are truly successful! Would love to hear from you!
Love y’all, Brenda
Creator- Be Unforgettable Beginner’s Guide to Visual Marketing