Hello There! Here I am in living color talking to you from my phone! If you’re new here, thank you for stopping by! I’ve added a little bit about myself, my blog and what I’ve been up to in the last few months! If you’ve been here awhile, thank you. I really do appreciate you. You’ve made blogging unforgettable for me!
The video explains a little bit about my journey in blogging and my brand new online course called- Be Unforgettable- Beginner’s Guide to Visual Marketing. It’s gleaned from 30 plus years in Retail. I was so fortunate to work with amazing visual stylists- what they taught me or showed me, was a tremendous help in developing my 9 Principles of Design which are included in this course.
There are 5 Main Things I think even folks who’ve been around a while should know about Marketing online.
1. Express your Values through Color. This is one way the big brands develop their logos and more!
2. Use the 9 Principles of Design for Styling. This is how You will be Unique.
3. Create, Choose and Use Compelling Images. This is how you Draw Folks into your sites.
4. Become a Storyteller. Make your Audience Feel Something. As Seth Godin said- ‘It’s not about the Stuff you Sell, it’s about the Stories you Tell.’
5. Create a Personalized Shopping Experience. This is the essence of Marketing 101.
All of this, including personalized Color Mapping, a 50+ downloadable workbook, the 9 Principles of Design, 20 pages of Props, Images and Styling Materials, 15 Writing Lessons to Create Content with Confidence, Marketing 101, Lifetime Access and more are included in my online course- Be Unforgettable- Beginner’s Guide to Visual Marketing.
Because I’d rather serve the many, rather than the few- it’s very reasonably priced for 5 Mini Courses in 1 Program. I hope you’ll take a look at it. If it’s something that would help you grow your business, pursue your dream of owning a product or service-based business or add to what you already know, just click the link above, I’ll be glad to answer any questions you might have!
I’ll be back to my regularly scheduled program soon! Thanks for watching!
Love y’all, Brenda